Looking for Instagram nature captions for your epic forest, mountain, beach or lake photo? You’ve come to the right place. This list has 400 inspiring nature IG captions, funny Instagram captions for nature, short and sweet Instagram captions about nature and altogether fabulous nature captions to describe your love of nature.
If a simple caption won’t do, some famous literary figures have written about nature for centuries. Let them be your voice with poetic and peaceful nature quotes for Insta, and even some witty nature quotes Instagram will love.
Check out this epic list of nature quotes for Instagram!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Sunset Captions for Instagram + Sunset Quotes
Sun Captions for Instagram + Sunshine Quotes
Waterfall Quotes + Captions for Instagram
Hiking Quotes + Captions for Instagram
Road Trip Quotes + Long Drive Captions for Instagram
*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my full disclosure for further information.
Best Nature Captions for Instagram
Okay, here are the ultimate nature captions you’ve been looking for. Good captions for nature will be inspiring or witty, but always short and sweet! But, the best Instagram nature captions will have you imagining you are outdoors in the mountains or forest. Check out these Nature IG captions.
- There is no better designer than nature.
2. Always take the scenic route.
3. Nature is my medicine.
4. Mother Nature putting on a show.
5. Stay close to what keeps you feeling alive.
6. Nature is not on the internet.
7. Keeping it natural.
8. Nature never ceases to amaze me.
9. Nature beckons and I must listen.
10. Choose only one master – nature.
11. Say yes to new adventures!
12. Nature’s the best teacher.
13. Is this even real?
14. The mountains are calling to me.
15. Heaven on earth.
16. Alive and well with nothing but nature for company.
17. Call of the wild!
18. Grass between my toes. Wind in my hair. Sun on my face.
19. Letting nature take its course.
Best Nature Quotes for Instagram
An epic nature pic needs perfect quotes for Instagram to really elevate it! Let these writers and historic figures give you a few nature quotes for Insta that will entice your audience. Here are the best nature quotes Instagram is bound to love!
20. “The silence of nature is very real. It surrounds you. You can feel it.” – Ted Trueblood
21. “In all things of nature there is something of the marvellous.” – Aristotle
22. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
23. “The mountains are calling, and I must go.” – John Muir
24. “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” – William Shakespeare
25. “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” – Dr. Seuss
26. “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” – Gary Snyder
27. “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, “This is what it is to be happy.” – Sylvia Plath
28. “Nature, time, and patience are the three great physicians.” – Chinese Proverb
29. “I love not Man the less, but Nature more.” – Lord Byron
Want to take epic nature photos? Check out: Best Cameras for Bloggers 2023
30. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent Van Gogh
31. “Not just beautiful, though—the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.” – Haruki Murakami
32. “Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.” – Albert Einstein
33. “Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
34. “The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
35. “On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it.” – Jules Renard
36. “To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.” – Helen Keller
37. “Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than what we could learn from books.” – John Lubbock
38. “If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
39. “Colours are the smiles of nature.” – Leigh Hunt
40. “The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.” – Robert Frost
My Favourite Instagram Captions for Nature
Everyone has their favourite Instagram captions for nature, but here are mine. These Instagram captions about nature are fun, straightforward and encourage a connection with nature and the outdoors. As a lover of nature photography captions become really important when posting to the ‘gram.
41. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
42. Nature never goes out of style.
43. It isn’t nurture or nature. It’s nurtured by nature.
44. There’s no Wi-Fi in the forest, but I promise you’ll find a better connection.
45. The times I spend in nature are some of the moments I feel most alive.
46. This is my happy place.
47. Wandering with the wild things.
48. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
49. Let’s wander where the Wi-Fi is weak.
50. Stop! Be still! Connect! Those are the laws of nature.
51. Nature makes you realize what it means to live.
52. Nature doesn’t ask for your attention. It commands it.
53. According to mother nature…Green is a primary color.
My Favourite Nature Quotes for Instagram
If you want something a bit longer from some famous visionaries and writers, here are my favourite nature quotes for Instagram. The minds of your audience will be thinking of the outdoors with these thoughtful Instagram nature quotes. Copy and paste for your next caption for nature pic!
54. “Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.” – Katrina Mayer
55. “The earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
56. “Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.” – Carl Sagan
57. “Nothing is art if it does not come from nature.” – Antoni Gaudi
58. “Let us permit nature to have her way. She understands her business better than we do.” – Michel de Montaigne
59. “If you can’t be in awe of Mother Nature, there’s something wrong with you.” – Alex Trebek
60. “I never really understood the word ‘loneliness’. As far as I was concerned, I was in an orgy with the sky and the ocean, and with nature.” – Björk
61. “We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” – Native American proverb
62. “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.” – Isaac Newton
63. “Normality is a paved road; it’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow.” – Vincent van Gogh
64. “In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.” – Alice Walker
65. “Put down your phone and get out into nature. Your mind, body, and soul will thank you for it.” – Unknown
66. “Look, listen, touch, smell, and taste. Nature tickles your senses and enlivens the mind.” – Unknown
67. “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
68. “I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.” – Anne Frank
69. “Be kind to everything that lives.” – Anonymous
70. “If adventure has a final and all-embracing motive, it is surely this: we go out because it is our nature to go out, to climb mountains, and to paddle rivers, to fly to the planets and plunge into the depths of the oceans… When man ceases to do these things, he is no longer man.” – Wildrid Noyce
71. “Great things are done when men and mountains meet; This is not done by jostling in the street.” – William Blake
Short Nature IG Captions
Don’t have time to scan through this entire list? Try one of these short nature captions for Instagram. Sometimes all you need is fun, yet straight-to-the-point nature quotes short style! Who doesn’t need a quick caption for photo with nature.
72. Wherever you are, be all there.
73. Don’t just exist, live.
74. Finally… Paradise Found!
75. Change yourself, not nature!
76. Never too busy for friends & nature.
77. A Vision of Beauty.
78. Allowing nature to slow me down.
79. Nature amazes at every turn.
80. Take a breath of fresh air.
82. Nature itself is the best physician.
83. Nature at its best.
84. Nature is home.
85. Nature transcends all.
86. Nature’s beauty, frame by frame.
87. Not all classrooms have four walls.
88. “Men argue. Nature acts.” – Voltaire
89. Never spend too much time away from nature.
90. Stop. Look. Listen. Breathe.
91. If you need me, I’ll be outside.
92. Green is my favorite color of nature.
93. Surround yourself with nature. You’ll feel better.
94. Breathe in the crisp mountain air. You’ll feel glorious.
95. To be at one with nature is to be content with life.
96. Swapping the concrete jungle for a jungle jungle.
97. Stop. Sit. Watch. Be still. Never rush through nature.
98. Forests + Lakes + Mountains = Happy Me.
Exploring Nature Photography Captions
Meandering through the forest or natural setting can be so refreshing. These forest quotes for Instagram, green leaf captions for Instagram and nature river captions for Instagram have all the angles covered for your next hike or adventure.
99. Get lost in nature and you will find yourself.
100. And so… the Adventure begins!
101. The world is ours to explore.
102. Hike more. Worry Less.
103. Wandering without a cause or care.
104. Wander often – Wonder always.
105. Let’s find some beautiful place to get lost.
106. It’s time for a new adventure.
107. Leave the roads…take the trails.
108. Never stop exploring.
109. Take a hike!
110. Looking deep into nature.
111. Another day, another grand adventure.
112. Adventure in nature. Is there any other kind?
113. The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.
114. Get lost in the forest & don’t find a way back.
115. Life is better in hiking boots.
116. I live to explore nature.
117. “Leave the road, take the trails.” – Pythagoras
118. “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
119. “Go outside. Don’t tell anyone and don’t bring your phone. Start walking and keep walking until you no longer know the road like the palm of your hand, because we walk the same roads day in and day out, to the bus and back home and we cease to see.” – Charlotte Eriksson
120. “The air was soft, the stars so fine, the promise of every cobbled alley so great, that I thought I was in a dream.” – Jack Kerouac
121. “May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.” – Edward Abbey
122. “‘Where are you going?’ They asked. ‘To the hills’, I replied. And that was that.” – Unknown
123. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Unknown
Inspirating Instagram Captions about Nature
I mean, who doesn’t get inspired by nature? And to caption nature can be tough. These captions for nature photos on Instagram are perfect copy/paste options for your next post. I’m pretty sure you can’t go wrong with a caption for Instagram on nature below.
124. There are far better things ahead than the ones we leave behind.
125. Don’t go through life, grow through life.
126. It’s a big world out there… Explore.
127. Look for a lovely thing and you will find it. It is not far – It never will be far.
128. Heaven could be anywhere. Why not here?
129. Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
130. Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.
131. See the wonder of nature around you.
132. It’s hard to walk in nature without gaining perspective.
133. Get outside and shine like the sun above your head.
Inspiring Nature Quotes for Instagram
Inspiration can be easily found in the words from famous literary figures. These nature Instagram quotes are uplifting and motivating. Whether it’s a caption about greenery, mountains or the ocean specifically, a caption on nature pic that’s inspirational, will always do the trick.
134. “Adapt or perish, now as never, is nature’s inexorable imperative.” – H.G. Wells
135. “Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison
136. “The earth is what we all have in common.” – Wendell Berry
137. “Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. ” – Terence McKenna
138. “Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.” – Rachel Carson
139. “Nature is just enough; but men and women must comprehend and accept her suggestions.” – Antoinette Brown Blackwell
140. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
141. “Don’t be ashamed to weep; ’tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water.” – Brian Jacques
142. “Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
143. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” – Steve Maraboli
144. “When you think that life isn’t worth living, go outside and take a walk. There’s nothing like nature to remind you of your place in the world and the beauty within in.” – Unknown
145. “I met a lot of young people who asked me what books to read or films to watch. I think that is a good way to start, but there’s no substitute for just going there.” – Yvon Chouinard
146. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” – T.S Eliot
147. “May your dreams be larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits.” – Harley King
148. “Stop staring at mountains. Climb them instead, yes, it’s a harder process but it will lead you to a better view.” – Unknown
149. “The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.” — Claude Monet
Wild Instagram Nature Captions
Oh, the wild, wild wilderness, what a delight. It’s hard to contain the wild into a few words, but these outdoor Instagram captions try their mightiest. For your next caption for pic in nature, try one of these short Instagram captions for nature and wilderness.
150. Free as a bird.
151. Where the wild things are.
152. All good things are wild and free.
153. Forget your troubles and enter the wild.
154. Once in a while go somewhere that is unspoiled by man.
155. Young, wild, and free.
156. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
157. Escape to Nature.
158. Stepping into the wild.
159. The call of the wild is loud and true.
160. It may be cold out, but my soul feels warmed by the wonders of the wild.
161. Wilderness awaits.
162. Wild, free, and unfazed by everyday concerns.
163. Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost.
164. There is a pleasure in the pathless woods.
165. Wild is my favorite color.
166. “I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored.” – David Attenborough
167. “Rainbows apologize for angry skies.” – Sylvia Voirol
168. “I am glad I will not be young in a future without wilderness.” – Aldo Leopold
169. “All nature is but art unknown to thee.” – Alexander Pope
170. “I don’t like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It’s just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.” – Walt Disney
Enjoying Nature Caption for Instagram Ideas
Whether it’s a hike up a mountain or swim in the ocean, nature is always enjoyable. These Instagram captions on nature attempt to describe that feeling! A caption about nature for Instagram should be catchy to grab your audience’s attention so check out the list below for your next caption for nature picture.
172. For a minute there, I lost myself.
173. Finding myself, in nature’s arms.
174. Capture the moment. It lives forever.
175. Bliss in the lap of nature.
176. Communing with nature in the most wonderful way.
177. Lovin’ the Outdoors.
178. Nature’s little secret of joy, discovered.
179. This is where I belong.
180. Disconnect from Wi-Fi. Reconnect with nature.
181. The Great Outdoors.
182. Lose yourself in nature and find peace.
183. Let nature be your muse.
Enjoying Nature quotes for Instagram
The feeling of being in nature is often liberating and poetic. These nature quotes for Instagram caption ideas try to capture the essence of enjoying the outdoors from some of your favourite writers. Some Instagram quotes for nature can be light and peppy, and some are more dramatic, but they all portray the feeling of nature on the human spirit. Here are the best nature quotes Instagram will love!
184. “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver
185. “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” – Margaret Atwood
186. “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery- air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.’” – Sylvia Plath
187. “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” – John Burroughs
188. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
189. “My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature.” – Claude Monet
190. “The magnificence of nature is a cure-all for hubris. You can’t help but look around and be humbled in its presence.” – Unknown
191. “Nature will bear the closest inspection. She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain.” – Henry David Thoreau
192. “It is in the still silence of nature where one will find true bliss.” – Unknown
193. “The goal of life is living in agreement with nature.” — Zeno
194. “The Amen of nature is always a flower.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Peaceful + Poetic Captions for Nature Pic
There is nothing better than a caption for Instagram about nature’s cure for the human spirit. A peaceful caption in nature can do the trick to ease the mind. Put a poetic and peaceful twist on your next forest, river or greenery captions for Instagram. Check out these nature beauty captions for Instagram.
195. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
196. Nature is painting for us, day after day, picture of infinite beauty.
197. A refreshing pause.
198. That view is like poetry.
199. Lulled into a dreamless sleep by the whispering wind in the trees.
200. I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree.
201. To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.
202. Nature and silence go better together.
203. In the trees, in the breeze..seek nature’s peace and bliss.
204. Outer peace meets inner peace.
205. The forest makes your heart gentle.
206. Bloom like a seed and rise into the canopy above.
207. Tranquil sounds capture my mind.
Peaceful + Poetic Nature Quotes for Instagram
Put your mind at ease with these peaceful Instagram quotes about nature. Poetic and lovely words that capture nature’s beauty quotes from famous writers can only capture. Here are the best caption for nature pic ideas for your next scenic photo!
208. “Immersing yourself in nature is enough to make anybody believe in the divine.” – Unknown
209. “Get too far from nature and your soul starts to creak and moan like a ship’s hull on stormy seas.” – Unknown
210. “Shhh. Listen. Do you hear? That’s the sound of silence. Isn’t it wonderful?” – Unknown
211. “I’ve seen the majestic beauty of nature and the overwhelming perfection of it. To me, there’s nothing closer to God than that.” – Cote De Pablo
212. “The poetry of the earth is never dead.” – John Keats
213. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” – Lao Tzu
214. “Nature is one of the most underutilized treasures in life. It has the power to unburden hearts and reconnect to that inner place of peace.” – Janice Anderson
215. “Everything in nature is lyrical in its ideal essence, tragic in its fate, and comic in its existence.” – George Santanaya
216. “To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter…to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird’s nest or a wildflower in spring- these are some of the rewards of the simple life.” – John Burroughs
217. “As in nature, as in art, so in grace; it is rough treatment that gives souls, as well as stones, their lustre.” – Thomas Guthrie
218. “I have nature and art and poetry, and if that is not enough, what is enough?” – Vincent van Gogh
219. “For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of Gold and Silver.” – MLK
220. “The silence of nature is very real. It surrounds you…you can feel it.” – Unknown
Lover of Nature Quotes for Insta
We all love nature in one way or the other. The fresh, clean air, the cool lake water, the epic mountain, or even just the grass in your backyard, can all enlist visions and dreams. These nature love captions for Instagram are all about our love for nature! Here are the best quotes about nature lover and appreciation.
221. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
222. “Keep close to nature’s heart.” – Unknown
223. “Love the earth as you would love yourself.” – Unknown
224. “Nature never did betray the heart that loved her.” – William Wordsworth
225. “I am in love with the green earth.” – Unknown
226. “Sometimes, you just need a break, to a place you love, to get away from everything.” – Unknown
227. “I love walks, hiking, exploring and being on the beach.” – Unknown
228. “Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.” – Unknown
229. “If home is where the heart is, I think I’ve finally made it there.” – Unknown
230. “Nature’s like your favourite aunty. It doesn’t matter how much time passes between visits – it’ll always hold a special place in your heart.” – Unknown
231. “You fill up my senses like a night in a forest, like the mountains in springtime like a walk in the rain.” – Annie’s Song, John Denver
232. “I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.” – Emma Goldman
233. “We do not see nature with our eyes but with our understandings and our hearts.” – William Hazlitt
234. “Man’s heart away from nature becomes hard.” – Standing Bear
235. “Keep your love of nature, for that, is the true way to understand art more and more.” – Unknown
236. “Listen and delight in the soulful sounds of nature.” – Unknown
237. “Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” – John Muir
More Nature Love Caption for Instagram…
238. Me as a Nature Lover.
239. I am in love with nature.
240. This is love.
241. Caring for Mother Earth.
242. I Love Nature.
Funny Nature Caption Instagram Ideas
Laughing and nature have a lot in common, they are both great medicine for the soul! Try one of these funny nature captions for Instagram on for size. You can’t go wrong with a fun and short caption for nature. Make your next nature captions funny and uplifting!
243. I have a therapist; her name is nature.
244. Nature – cheaper than therapy.
245. I wish my eyes could take photos.
246. Roam far. Wander wide.
247. Tree-ting myself to a walk in the woods!
248. Don’t stop be-leafing.
249. Nature calls.
250. It’s all downhill from here!
251. Trying to get back to my roots…
252. Mother Nature is my kind of girl.
253. May the forest be with you.
254. Just trying to branch out a bit.
255. Hiking hair, don’t care.
256. Just mossin’ around.
257. Just another day in the office.
258. Trails before ales, pines before wines, lakes before cakes.
259. Trailblazin’ through the weekend.
260. Nature called – I said “I’m omw”.
261. Think outside – no box required.
262. The difference between “hill” and “hell” isn’t a fine line.
263. Feeling good-natured…
264. Branching out.
265. The view is tree-mendous!
266. Life’s a beach.
267. Let me branch out a little.
268. A heaping slice of perfection, please.
269. Tree cheers for the weekend!
270. Tree-t yo’self.
Funny Nature Caption Instagram Ideas about Love
What a great combo, humour and love. Combined with nature, where can you go wrong! (eye roll). But, these funny nature captions do a great job of describing your love of nature in a fun and light way. Some of the best nature captions for Instagram enlist a good eye roll now and then. Check out these cute, but good captions for nature.
271. Here’s my lumber. Call me maybe.
272. I lichen you very moss.
273. I pine for you.
274. I’m waterfalling for you.
275. You leaf me breathless.
276. I’ll always root for you.
Witty Nature Quotes Instagram
Some of the best comedians and writers in history have a few words to say about nature. This list of nature quotes for Instagram post time will make your audience giggle, LOL, or at least smile. Make your next few nature quotes funny to brighten someone’s day. Try a funny caption for pic with nature on your next epic shot.
277. “I love nature, I just don’t want to get any of it on me.” – Woody Allen
278. “I think it annoys God if you walk by the color purple in a field and don’t notice.” – Alice Walker
279. “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” – John Ruskin
280. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s Party!” – Robin Williams
281. “Nature has no mercy at all. Nature says, I’m going to snow. If you have on a bikini and no snowshoes, that’s tough. I am going to snow anyway.” – Maya Angelou
282. “Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, and everything nice. Some girls are made of adventure, fine beer, brains and no fear.“ – Unknown
283. “The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.” – D.H. Lawrence
284. “Life sucks a lot less when you add mountain air, a campfire and some peace and quiet.” – Brooke Hampton
Nature Beauty Captions for Instagram
Whether you are looking for captions on beauty of nature or beautiful nature captions, here’s the list for you. A short and sweet nature beauty caption for Instagram will have you and your audience appreciating how beautiful our planet is.
285. Beauty in abundance.
286. Nature is my definition of beautiful.
287. Just look at the beauty around you.
288. There is beauty in simplicity.
289. There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this…
290. Sometimes nature’s too beautiful to even comprehend it.
291. Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
292. My definition of beautiful – The Nature!
293. So many sights. So many sounds. So much divine beauty.
294. It is up to you to see the beauty of everyday things.
295. Take time to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds you.
296. Surrounded by beauty, as far as sight goes.
297. Light in nature creates the movement of colors.
Beautiful Instagram Nature quotes
Good nature captions describe how beautiful our green earth is. Birds, mountains, lakes, trees, you name it. Beautiful quotes about nature for Instagram help us appreciate our surroundings. Check out these Instagram quotes nature intended!
298. “Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
299. “Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.” – Amit Ray
300. “I believe the best way to begin reconnecting humanity’s heart, mind, and soul to nature is for us to share our individual stories.” – J. Drew Lanham
301. “I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says ‘Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again’.” – Lewis Carroll
302. “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.” – Langston Hughes
303. “The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.” – Henry Beston
304. “Nature’s beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude.” – Louie Schwartzberg
305. “Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
Spiritual Nature Captions for Photos
Nature is really healing for our souls. Spiritual Insta captions for nature help to explain the human connection with the forest, mountains, lakes and beyond. Try a caption for Instagram nature will appreciate and love. Let these spiritual Instagram captions for nature photography heal you!
306. Nature speaks softly. You have to listen to it carefully.
307. You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.
308. A walk-in nature walks the soul back home.
309. Nature is the closest place to Heaven on Earth.
310. Nature is my teacher, guru, and God.
311. There’s more to nature than what meets the eye.
312. Kindred spirits in natural places.
313. Eyes wide in unbridled awe. My soul delights in what it saw.
314. Adopt the peace of nature her secret is patience.
315. Nature is one of your greatest teachers.
316. In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
317. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
318. The pace of nature slows your heart and awakens your soul.
319. No turning or looking back. The path ahead holds the answers you need.
Spiritual Nature Quotes Instagram
Let these spiritual nature Instagram quotes help you describe the feeling trees, mountains, oceans and even the dirt below your feet, give you. A caption about nature photography can be hard to put into words, so take the beautiful words from these poets and spiritual figures. Here is a list of your next wise Insta quotes on nature.
320. “God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.” – Mother Teresa
321. “Choose only one master- nature.” – Rembrandt
322. “The earth has music for those who listen.” – William Shakespeare
323. “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard De Nerval
324. “If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you’ll come to understand that you’re connected with everything.” – Alan Watts
325. “Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher.” – William Wordsworth
326. “Never, no, never did nature say one thing and wisdom another.” -Edmund Burke
327. “Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.” – Hal Borland
328. “Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.” – E. O. Wilson
329. “Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are.” – Gretel Ehrlich
330. “When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” – John Muir
331. “By discovering nature, you discover yourself.” – Maxime Lagacé
332. “To me, Mother Nature isn’t nearly as scary as human nature.” – Paula Stokes
333. “Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.” – Theodore Roethke
334. “The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble.” – Blaise Pascal
335. “Do not complain beneath the stars about the lack of bright spots in your life.” – Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson
336. “Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
337. “My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.” – Aldous Huxley
338. “Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.” – Henry David Thoreau
339. “In wilderness, I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia.” – Charles Lindbergh
340. “God is discovered entirely through creation – the brilliance of a sunset, the powerful roar of a waterfall, the symphony of sounds you hear in the heart of the forest, or the vastness of space and its countless stars.” – Benjamin Sullivan
More Captions for Nature Photography
If a caption for nature photography above didn’t entice you, here are a few more. I usually find the best caption for nature photography usually comes in a short and sweet package, that really gets to the point. Looking for your next caption for Instagram for nature? Here are some more fun nature caption ideas.
341. Fashion is temporary, but nature never goes out of style.
342. Go where you feel most alive.
343. What a Wonderful World!
344. I love being outside and getting fresh air.
345. Sunshine and roses.
346. It’s hard to feel blue when the sky is.
347. Today is a good day.
348. Senses heighten in natural surroundings.
349. Power, mystique, and sublimity.
350. True paradise.
351. Go to the place you feel alive.
352. Stormy seas crash and bang with wild and wonderful abandon.
353. Another day, another sunrise.
354. No better way to reset.
355. Finally home.
356. Nature never stops amazing.
More Nature quotes for Insta
A quote can be a very personal thing, so if none of the quotes listed above had you feeling like ‘yes, this is my next caption!’, then this list might change your mind. Whether you are looking for ocean or landscape quotes for Instagram or a few simple forest captions Instagram loves, hopefully, you will find them here.
357. “Land really is the best art.” – Andy Warhol
358. “At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, paint, or even remember it. It is enough.” – Toni Morrison
359. “I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars.” – Walt Whitman
360. “The cold and crystal clear water, it falls gently on the sleeper, cleansing the mind and soothing the soul…” – El Fuego
361. “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.” – Rabindranath Tagore
362. “I am like a waterfall, wild and free.” – Unknown
363. “And deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves.” – Echoes, Pink Floyd
364. “How could this earth of ours, which is only a speck in the heavens, have so much variety of life, so many curious and exciting creatures?” – Walt Disney
365. “Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” – Marc Riboud
366. “Choose only one master—nature.” — Rembrand
367. “In nature, light creates the color. In the picture, color creates the light.” – Unknown
Best Instagram Captions for Landscape
Looking specifically for a caption for landscape photography? These beautiful quotes for nature and our precious earth have you covered. Try one of these landscape Instagram captions for your next post!
368. In nature’s cradle.
369. Having fun in the dirt.
370. Follow the sun.
371. Getting back to my roots.
372. Who needs money when you’ve got trees, mountains, and rivers?
373. Every mountain high, every valley low.
374. “Colors are the smiles of nature.” – Leigh Hunt
375. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henri Matisse
376. “The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques-Yves Cousteau
377. “If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, rejoice, for your soul is alive.” – Eleanora Duse
378. “Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.” – Theodore Roethke
379. “But while the earth sinks to its grave, you sail to the sky, on the crest of a wave.” – Nick Drake
380. “To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” – Mahatma Gandhi
381. “Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.” – Henry David Thoreau
382. “Those who dwell, as scientists or laymen, among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” – Rachel Carson
383. “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.” – Norman Maclean
384. “Nothing lives long, Only the earth and mountains.” – Dee Brown
385. “You are not in the mountains. The mountains are in you.” – John Muir
386. “Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment.” – Ansel Adams
387. “A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
388. “Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” – Khalil Gibran
Ultimate One Word Nature Captions
One word can be impactful and all you need for your next caption with nature. A caption for nature pic on Instagram, whether it’s a caption for nature love and appreciation or a straightforward caption about greenery, or to describe the feeling of being in nature, these one word nature captions have you covered.
Final Thoughts on Quotes + Captions for Photos of Nature
Alright, so there you go, the ultimate list of nature captions for Instagram and nature quotes. A nature caption for Instagram can be funny, inspiring or poetic. A caption for nature beauty for Instagram can also be thoughtful, witty and dramatic, it just depends on what you want! But I hope you were able to find exactly what you wanted here. If you have any additions, feel free to leave a comment below.
Use these nature pic caption ideas for your next nature caption for FB, Instagram, or even Pinterest, just simply copy and paste.