A full-time Canadian travel blogger exploring the unique culture and stunning locales of this beautiful earth.
This blog is for women who travel with a camera in hand, an insatiable lust for eye-opening experiences, a love for stylish digs, a hunger for scrumptious food, and a slow and sustainable travel mentality.
I create in-depth travel guides for every destination I visit. I hope you find them helpful.
Located at the southeast tip of India, the teardrop isle of Sri Lanka greets you with smiling locals, golden sand beaches, tantalizing street food, lush mountain ranges and animals galore.
Please note that some links on my site are affiliate links.
If you choose to purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. By using these you are directly supporting Haley Blackall to remain an independent travel blog and to provide you with free content to help you get the most out of your travels.
Hi! I’m Haley. I am a Canadian travel blogger and content creator, based in beautiful Bali.
I left my 9-5 to see the world, and have written travel guides and tips to help you do the same!
- Santa Teresa Costa Rica Travel Guide: Best Hotels + Things to Do in Santa Teresa
- How to Get from San Jose to Santa Teresa Costa Rica (or Santa Teresa to San Jose)
- Montezuma Costa Rica Travel Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Best Restaurants in Santa Teresa Costa Rica: A Foodie Guide
- Visiting Tortuga Island Costa Rica on an Isla Tortuga Tour: Complete Guide